Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Perfect Library?

Most book lovers love book lists. I thought this list of the best 110 books to have in your library took a pretty good stab at trying to get folks started in collecting "worthwhile books". Some suggestions were duds, but no list is ever perfect. What was amazing was the amount of angry mail The Telegraph received from book lovers. I enjoyed reading the comments even more than the list itself. Very entertaining. We all know what it is like to be passionate about certain books!

2 comments:

NathanKP said...

Very nice site. It is very similar to my own book review blog.

NathanKP - Inkweaver Review

Brittanie said...

Just dropping in from the 100 + books reading challenge site. I love your site. I have read many classics but I def. need to read more. I love the old Brit. Lit. too. :)
www.abookloverforever.blogspot.com